Founded in 1975, Swan Dust Control is a Canadian established company and a leading service provider in supplying Ontario businesses with entrance mats/ treated dust mop solutions and ancillary products, sustaining a cleaner, safer working environment for our clientele, their employees and customers. We have three locations; Waterloo, London and Brampton.
Route Driver Service Representative
At Swan Dust Control; we pride ourselves on the strong associations we have with our route service representatives and are seeking a ‘G’ Class Company Driver to join our team. Our route service delivery team is passionate in their pursuit of exceeding customer expectations and providing exceptional customer service.
Why join our team...
- A positive team oriented work environment
- Year-Round Full-Time employment
- Competitive Compensation
- Profit Sharing plan
- Driver Bonus plan
- Paid Training
- 9 out of 10 days’ work schedule
- Comprehensive Health/Dental Benefit Package
- Driver uniforms and an annual corporate reimbursement towards essentially required foot-wear
- Paid Vacation
The Route Driver Service Representative will provide route delivery services to a pre-set customer base, through the delivery and pick-up of floor mats, dust mops and other ancillary products and works independently to manage their customer base.
Duties involve, driving a company- owned cube truck to and from numerous customer stops as well as lifting and carrying clean and soiled mats and products. The Route Driver Service Representative is responsible for maintaining the customer relationships, managing invoices and payments and following up on contract re-renewals.
The ideal candidate:
- You are a dedicated driver, with a proven safety record
- You must have a valid “G” Class license with a clean Drivers Abstract
- You possess good communication skills and are able to work to tight deadlines
- You are dedicated, hardworking, a good team player and customer focused with the ability to work independently
- You demonstrate excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Comfortable loading and unloading mats on your route, and efficiently using trip planning aids
- Experience monitoring vehicle performance, mechanical fitness and condition
- Must be able to lift 23 kg (50 lbs.)
- Experience driving a cube truck would be a definite asset
Interested in joining our growing team?
All interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
AT SWAN DUST CONTROL WE ARE COMMITTED TO FOSTERING AN INCLUSIVE, ACCESSIBLE ENVIRONMENT, WHERE ALL EMPLOYEES AND CUSTOMERS FEEL VALUED, RESPECTED AND SUPPORTED. WE ARE DEDICATED TO BUILDING A WORKFORCE THAT REFLECTS THE DIVERSITY OF OUR CUSTOMERS AND COMMUNITIES IN WHICH WE LIVE AND SERVE. WE WILL ENDEAVOUR TO REMOVE ANY BARRIER TO THE RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION PROCESS AND PROVIDE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES.
SWAN DUST CONTROL ENCOURAGES APPLICATIONS FROM ALL QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS. WE THANK ALL APPLICANTS FOR SHOWING AN INTEREST; HOWEVER ONLY CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.