Swan is pleased to announce we now offer Mat & Mop Rental services to Welland, Sarnia and Oshawa!
Contact us for a no-obligation facility assessment by one of our representatives. Our hassle-free, care-free Rental Programs provide the latest in floor mat solutions, hand sanitizer, treated dust mops and wet mops. We will help your business improve productivity and lower your maintenance costs while enhancing your image by keeping your floors and critical areas clean and safe, on a regular basis.
Many businesses require their employees to stand for longer periods of time, which can be very uncomfortable and cause physical fatigue. Anti-fatigue mats are designed to provide a cushioned surface that help relieve leg and back stress. They are also perfect for both wet and dry areas. If you are still unsure as to whether or not anti-fatigue mats are the right solution for your business, here are some more facts to keep in mind:
For more information, call Swan today!
While it is crucial to make a great first impression in regards to the appearance of the business, it is also vital to take note of the smell in the air. This is something that may attract or detract a customer from returning to a business. In fact, according to the American Marketing Association, people stay as much as 44% longer in businesses that smell good. They also go on to explain that scents have the ability to evoke an emotional response, and when used correctly, can increase feelings of happiness. Having a fresh smell in the air helps the customer feel and believe that they are in a clean environment.
Swan provides automatic air fresheners for any room that might need some freshening up. We have several fragrances to choose from. Plus, we provide the unit and replenish the fragrance.
If you work in an office, I’m sure you’ve discovered how sitting for long periods can be taxing on your muscles. Many offices are now providing standing desks as an option to try and combat this issue. In fact, research shows that using a standing desk can improve employees’ health, mood and productivity.
However, standing for long periods of time can also be detrimental to one’s health. Leg muscles can become totally static and constricted as they work overtime to keep the person in an upright position. Blood flow is also often reduced which causes pain and discomfort. This is where anti-fatigue mats come in. When a person stands on one of these mats, his/her muscles will subtly contract and expand as they adjust to the flexibility of the mat. This muscle movement increases blood-flow and increases the amount of oxygen reaching the heart. Plus, fatigue is significantly reduced. And let’s not forget the comfortability of anti-fatigue mats! Who wouldn’t feel happier at work when they feel more comfortable and at ease?
To learn more about the many benefits of an anti-fatigue mat, call Swan today!
We’re glad you asked! At Swan Dust Control, we strive to make things simpler and less time consuming for you so that you can focus on what’s most important- your customers! We realize the number of hours that can be spent cleaning up your business; especially when you don’t have mats to help keep the dirt off of your floors. Swan provides a mat rental service for all kinds of businesses throughout Southern Ontario. Our rental service has several benefits:
- No Up Front Investment- We provide several different items (mats, mops, air fresheners, and Purell dispensers) on a rental basis, which means that you do not have to purchases these times, nor worry about keeping an inventory.
- Continuous clean item supply- you will always have a continuous, un-interrupted supply of clean items on a regular basis.
- Professional washing, drying, and sanitizing- your soiled items are picked up at your location, and exchanged with clean ones. The soiled items are brought back to our plant for professional cleaning. This means you have more time to focus on your business.
- Lower Maintenance costs- when you factor in the cost and time spent in purchasing items like disposable mats, plus the money that goes into cleaning them, your overheads will be higher than what you spend on the right rental program.
- Helping the Environment- service rental programs are based on recycling items and cleaning materials. By doing so, we help the environment, and avoid disposable items that end up in landfills.
The list goes on! If you want to learn more about the benefits of our rental mat service, give us a call. We will provide a no-obligation facility assessment by one of our representatives.