Why are mats and mops so important during the winter months?
Fall is coming to an end and the temperature is starting to slowly drop. Winter weather is creeping up on us, and soon businesses will need to start thinking about ways to keep the snow and salt off of their floors. Without proper matting, the risk of customers slipping and falling is much higher. This is obviously something that should be avoided at all costs as the safety of your customers should be the top priority. Plus, having mats and mops available to remove the salt stains off of your floors helps maintain a professional looking image.
Here are some of the many ways in which mats can keep your staff and customers safe during the winter months:
- Prevent slips and falls, and reduce the risk of liability
- Reduce daily cleaning costs by substantially minimizing tracked-in soil. Research shows that overhead costs associated with cleaning greatly increases during the winter months.
- Extend the lifespan of flooring surfaces
- Help maintain a great impression with your customers.
- With Swan, your soiled mats are picked up at your location for each service cycle, and then exchanged with clean ones. The soiled items are brought back to our plant for professional cleaning. It’s as easy as that.
Call Swan today for a free quote and be prepared for the coming snow!